Experimenting with RTree – JARs Created and Installed

It is Saturday morning and I am starting the text for this post. The process I used to get the RTree code ready and integrated into a test program that I will use to experiment in the next few days will be covered. As usual issues seem to appear and they need to get resolved.

Yesterday my wife and I brought in from our garage freezer a full pork butt that we purchased a month or so ago at Costco. Not sure how heavy it is but I recall looking for the largest package when we purchased it. Typically we split the butt into the two pieces that are packaged together. This time we decided to cook both at once. That way we can freeze most of it and use it as needed during the next month or two. Continue reading “Experimenting with RTree – JARs Created and Installed”